This cookies policy applies for the website of Manentia Wealth Consulting Group (“MWC”).
Legislation requires all website operators to inform website visitors about their usage of cookies and similar technologies and to collect the user’s consent to such cookies usage.
If you visit our website for the first time, you will see our Cookies banner in order to accept or not the usage of cookies. when you click on Cookies Settings, our Privacy Preference Centre, you can execute choice and control over the cookies we drop on your device.
Please note that by disabling cookies, this site may not function correctly.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet) by the website you visit. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website each time you revisit it and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit. It improve your user experience on each subsequent visit.
Cookies are installed with the sole purpose of compiling statistics on traffic, unique visitors, returning users, pages visited and how long visitors remain on the website, and MWC is not privy to any identifiable information such as IP address.
Categories of cookies
Depending on their function and their intended purpose, cookies can be assigned to the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are required to navigate our website and operate basic website functions. Without these cookies certain basic functionalities cannot be offered. They are always active and will be placed without your consent.
- Performance cookies: these cookies – aka analytics cookies – collect information on your usage of our website. They identify e.g., your internet browser, operating system, visited websites, duration and number of website visits etc. The collected information is aggregated and anonymous. It does not allow a personal identification. It only serves the purpose of evaluating and enhancing the user of our website.
- Functional cookies: they enable a website to store information and options you have already previously entered (username, language settings, layout settings, contact preferences etc) in order to offer you improved personalised functions.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies – aka cookies for marketing purposes – are used to offer more relevant and specific content to you, to limit the display frequency of ads and to measure the efficiency of an advertising campaign. They register if you have visited a promoted website or not, and which content you used. Such information may be shared with third parties.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Listed below is more information about the cookies we use, what they do and how long they remain on your device.
“Session” cookies only remain until you close your browser and “Persistent” cookies will have a set end date but that will vary.
Strictly necessary cookies
|_grecaptcha||mwcgroup.ch||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||Persistent|
|_gregcaptcha||google.com||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||179 days|
|_zcsr_tmp||salesiq.zoho.com||This cookies is necessary for the login function on the website||Session|
|cb-enabled||mwcgroup.ch||This cookies is used to determine if the visitor has accepted the cookies consent box||1 year|
|rc:a||google.com||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||Persistent|
|rc:b||google.com||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||Session|
|rc:c||google.com||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||Session|
|rc:d-#||google.com||This cookies is used to distinguish between human and bots||Persistent|
|This cookies is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website via google analytics and google tag manager||2 years|
|Used by google analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|This cookies is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website via google analytics and google tag manager||1 day|
|This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes||Persistent|
|This is used for internal analysis and website optimization||Persistent|
|663a60c55d||salesiq.zoho.com||This cookies identifies the visitor across devices and visits in order to optimize the chat-box function on the website||Session|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||salesiq.zoho.com||This cookies identifies the visitor across devices and visits in order to optimize the chat-box function on the website||Session|
|Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services||3 months|
Social Media cookies (Facebook and twitter)
We do not control social media cookies and they do not allow us to gain access to your social media accounts. Please refer to the relevant social media platform’s privacy policies for information about their cookies.
Useful information about cookies can be found at: