Terms and conditions for online payment
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of online payment transactions service (“Service”) made available by MWC Group. As used in these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MWC Group and our current and future affiliates. “You” and “your” refer to the person giving this consent and to any person you are authorised to represent with respect to use the Service.
By agreeing to comply with these Terms, you also agree to comply with MWC Group website terms and conditions of use (available on our website, www.mwcgroup.ch). If there is a conflict between the present Terms and the MWC Group website terms and conditions, the Terms shall prevail.
- It should be noted that we are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third party service provider (worldline.com) and that therefore it is the conditions of our service provider that will apply for the payment. Payment through the Service may be made with a credit/debit card or other payment method accepted by our service provider.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit/debit card issuer or other service provider.
You warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to the Terms.
- You will pay the credit/debit card issuer or any other third party all charges incurred in the use of the Service, if applicable.
- The information supplied by you is correct, accurate and complete.
Privacy and use of information:
You agree, understand and confirm that your personal data including without limitation details relating to credit/debit card or other payment method transmitted online may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud that we have no control over such matter.
Given that the Service is an online service and provided by our service provider, we do not warrant and guarantee that the Service will be error free, immediate, continuously available or other issues linked to an online service.
We are not liable for any inaccuracy, error, delay or omission of any data, information or message, or the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message.
We exclude any liability for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with your use of the Service.
Amendment and cancellation of Terms:
We may amend these Terms at any time without giving prior notice. Any amendment applies to payments and transactions that occur after the effective date of the amendment. We may suspend or terminate the availability of online payments at any time without prior notice.
These Terms are governed by Swiss [Maltese] law. Swiss [Maltese] courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the Service and the Terms.
If you wish to contact us, please use our email: firstname.lastname@example.org